Ready for the Holidays? Fjällräven has got you covered!
Pictured above, clockwise, left to right:
1. Duffel No. 4 $160 – This classic duffel bag is made from durable, waxed fabric with straps and details in a natural tone leather. Perfect for short weekend trips and for carrying your work-out clothing to the gym!
2. Greenland Backpack $140 – A simple, robust and comfortable everyday backpack in timeless Fjällräven style. Inspired by one of Fjällräven’s many loyal users who redesigned his worn out Greenland jacket into a bag he could use for outdoor activities. Bonus: can be waxed for extra weather protection!
3. Övik Wool Pom $40 – Who doesn’t love a warm, knitted hat for winter? This head-topper boasts a wool pom-pom and lining with a band of fleece around the ears and forehead for extra warmth. Let Fjällräven’s signature Arctic fox pattern be your call to winter!
4. Kånken No. 2 $125 – Straight backs are healthy backs! Fjällräven released the Kånken backpack in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. The Kånken No. 2 is an updated version of that bag designed with durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty material and leather detailing. An ideal every day bag for students and commuters!
5. Travel Wallet $75 – This spacious travel wallet will keep passports and unfolded boarding cards in order. A place for pens, coins, bank cards and more will keep that jet-setter organized en route to any destination!
All pieces are available at specialty retailers across Canada and online atFjallravenCanada.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.